Plan. Do. Check. Act.
At OFGO, we employ the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) methodology to define, implement, and control corrective actions and improvements.
The PDCA approach works as follows:
- Plan: Establish the objectives and processes necessary to deliver quality results.
- Do: Implement those processes and objectives.
- Check: Monitor and measure processes and objectives and report results.
- Act: Take action to continually improve performance.
ISO Quality Assurance System
We comply with the ISO 9001:2008 system. ISO 9001:2008 is a quality management system that certifies our organization’s ability to provide quality products that fulfill consumer needs and expectations. The ISO 9001:2008 system specifies five essential processes that OFGO implements to maintain its quality control standard:
- Establishment of a documented quality management system.
- Management responsibility of operational policy, planning, and objectives.
- Resource management and allocation.
- Product realization and process management.
- Measurement, monitoring, analysis, and improvement.
Quality Assurance in Machinery & Technologies
Our manufacturing process utilizes high-end equipment, in order to provide products of the best possible quality. We use modern Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine tools, brought to life with Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) programs. The programs control the CNC machinery with the exacting commands needed to create accuracy and consistency in OFGO’s manufacturing processes.